Thursday, December 04, 2008

Psychiatrist Jokes

Two patients were having an argument in a psychiatric hospital. One says to the other,"I'm the American President." The second asks, "How do you know that you're the American President?" The first replied, "God told me I was." Then a patient on the other side of the room shouts, "No, I didn't!"

---------

"Please tell me more about your family," said the pyschiatrist.
"Well, my sister has been behaving strangely. I think she is mad," said the patient.
"Why do you said that?"
"Well, she thought she was a chicken. She would run around the house clucking and scratching and trying to lay eggs."
"That sounds bizarre,'"admitted the psychiatrist."Did your parents do anything about her conditions?"
"Nothing, doctor. We are a poor family, and besides, we needed the eggs."

No comments: